ACS Spring 2021 National Meeting
Abstract submission is now open for ACS Spring 2021 Virtual National Meeting. Live events will be held over two weeks, April 5-16. Go to https://callforabstracts.acs.org/acsspring2021/SCHB to see SCHB’s symposium, which includes:
- Advancing International Chemical Business
- Ideas from Mind to Market
- Climate Public Policy
- Starting a Company: Insights from Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Chemical Business Poster Session
Other symposia that SCHB is cosponsoring are:
- BMGT Chemical Angel Network
- COLL Industry/Academia Dialogue
- ENFL Advances in Renewable Energy and Fuels
- IE&C Lessons Learned from Starting a Chemical-related Business
- PROF COVID: Lessons Learned
More symposia can be added and the full list is found at https://callforabstracts.acs.org/acsspring2021. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the division program chair at the above link.
The deadline for abstract submission for all symposia is January 19, 2021. Registration is $99 for members and $29 for students. More details will be released later.
We are pleased to bring you a fully virtual ACS Meeting for ACS Spring 2021 on April 5-16, 2021.
Additional information is available on our FAQ page.