Become a SCHB Patron Member
SCHB PATRON MEMBERSHIP
Annual Dues: • Patron $200.00
Sponsorship Opportunities: • $500.00 • $1,000.00 • $1,500
Annual dues for Patron Members are $200. Sponsorship of a program or social event at an ACS
Meeting & Expo at the $500 or higher level automatically qualifies for patron status. Ask any
SCHB Officer on how your organization can qualify. Various payment plans are available.
Any person or entity that wishes to foster the Division Objectives, as defined in the SCHB
Bylaws II, Section 3, may become a Patron Member.
2018 Patron Members:
- K2 Bio-Pharma Consulting LLC
Liaison Member : Krishna Kodukula Ph.D., Managing Partner
Liaison Member : Dr. Bhaskar Venepalli, MBA, FRSC
Liaison Member : Dr. Judith Giordan, Vice President and Managing Director
ecosVC® brings the power of training and investing to science and engineering innovators enabling the translation of your research into commercial innovations to meet the needs of people and the planet.
Liaison Member : Stuart Rabkin, Managing Director
YourEncore’s mission is to put experience to work. We offer clients the opportunity to tap into the most accomplished and experienced community of experts in the world. We offer experts the opportunity to use their experience to make a lasting difference. And we offer our people the opportunity to transform the way work gets done together with the best and the brightest.
Liaison Member : Dr. K. M. Abraham, President and Chief Technology Officer
E-KEM Sciences, Needham, MA, provides lithium battery consulting by Dr. K. M. Abraham. An ACS member since 1972, Dr. Abraham offers nearly forty years of experience in research, development, marketing and entrepreneurship in lithium battery technologies. He is a member of the team that first demonstrated a practical rechargeable lithium battery. Dr. Abraham’s extensive knowledge includes design, fabrication, testing, applications and market trends of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and a variety of lithium primary batteries. He authored more than 200 publications and sixteen US patents, invented new battery systems including the super high energy density Li-air battery, and has received many awards for his work.
Liaison Member : Jennifer Maclachlan – Managing Director
PID Analyzers develops sensors and analyzers for air, water and process applications and sells these products worldwide. The sensor technologies include photoionization, infrared, electrochemistry, catalytic combustion, flame ionization, capacitance, thermal conductivity and process gas chromatography. Many of our analyzers are multifunctional and include multiple technologies.
Liaison Member : Carlyn Burton – Partner
Corporations or organizations wishing to become Patron Members are those that wish to foster the Division’s objectives as defined in the SCHB Bylaws II, Section 3. These objectives include the following:
• To aid in the formation, development, and growth of small chemical businesses.
• To address the legal, social, educational, legislative, regulatory, and economic needs of self-employed chemists and ACS members who are employed by small chemical businesses.
• To encourage, promote, and organize personal interaction among members of the Division and other chemists, institutions, or organizations interested in the promotion of free enterprise among chemists.
• To serve as a clearinghouse for information about services available to members engaged in or planning to start small chemical businesses.
• To provide liaison between small chemical businesses needing part-time employees and chemistry students needing income and experience.
• To provide the expertise and experience of its members to the SOCIETY and for the betterment of the public.
Annual dues for Patron Members are $200. Ask any SCHB Officer on how your organization can qualify for Patron Membership.
Questions: Contact us