Become a SCHB Patron Member
SCHB PATRON MEMBERSHIP
Annual Dues: • Patron $200.00
Sponsorship Opportunities: • $500.00 • $1,000.00 • $1,500
Annual dues for Patron Members are $200. An alternate way to be a Patron Member is to Sponsor an event at an upcoming ACS National Meeting at the $500, $1,000, or $1,500 level. Ask any SCHB Officer on how your organization can qualify for Patron Membership. Pay Now via Credit Card, or (preferably) ask for an invoice, and pay via check.
Firms that wish to foster the Division’s objectives as defined in the SCHB Bylaws II, Section 3, may become Patrons of the Division.
2015 Patron Members:
• EZ Chem Consultancy Inc.
Liaison Member:Ezra M. Pryor
Past Patron Members:
• Billion & Armitage, P.A.
Liaison Member:Michael Haukaas Ph.D.
Liaison Member: Gavin Bennett
• EHF Capital
Liaison Member:Steven K. Hall
• Nevrivy Patent Law Group P.L.L.C.
Liaison Member:Keisha Hylton-Rodic Ph.D., J.D.
• OSHA Liang LLP
Liaison Member: Carlyn A. Burton
• Patriot Bioenergy Corporation
Liaison Member: Roger Ford
• Young & Thompson
Liaison Member: Dr. Robert Goozner
Corporations or organizations wishing to become Patron Members are those that wish to foster the Division’s objectives as defined in the SCHB Bylaws II, Section 3. These objectives include the following:
• To aid in the formation, development, and growth of small chemical businesses.
• To address the legal, social, educational, legislative, regulatory, and economic needs of self-employed chemists and ACS members who are employed by small chemical businesses.
• To encourage, promote, and organize personal interaction among members of the Division and other chemists, institutions, or organizations interested in the promotion of free enterprise among chemists.
• To serve as a clearinghouse for information about services available to members engaged in or planning to start small chemical businesses.
• To provide liaison between small chemical businesses needing part-time employees and chemistry students needing income and experience.
• To provide the expertise and experience of its members to the SOCIETY and for the betterment of the public.
Annual dues for Patron Members are $200. Ask any SCHB Officer on how your organization can qualify for Patron Membership.
Dr. Anis Rahman
President and Chief Technology Officer
Applied Research & Photonics, Inc.
Phone: (717) 623-8201
Fax: (717) 566-1177
David J. Deutsch
Vista Marketing and Financial
Phone: (917) 684-1659
Fax: (775) 254-6963